(1) - Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the application form.
(2) - The E- Visa is for International Travelers whose only purpose of visiting India is recreation, tourism, meet family or friends, seeking medical treatment or a business visit.
(3) - Note: E- Visa to India is not allowed for conferences, journalism and employment.
(4) - Government of India specifies certain conditions under which the visa application stands rejected:
valid details on the passport, incorrect photo uploads. Wrong details entered for date of birth or name.
(5) - The validity of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple entry will be permitted on e-Medical Visa.
(6) - Applicant’s passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
(7) - Visa fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for processing the application whether or not the visa is granted or rejected E-Visa is allowed for a maximum of 2 visits per calendar year.
(8) - On arrival in India applicants will need to carry their E-Visa along with the passport (9) - Electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India, your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival. (10) - Photo on the passport should present full face, front view, eyes open (11) - Review the details mentioned carefully before moving to the confirm details section e-Visa is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports (e.g Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India. (12) - Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws
Indian eTourist Visa fee is INR 9250 (Approx USD 135) Exchange rate applicable per passenger including interchange charge for credit/debit cards, embassy fee, service fee and all application handling charges. Note that you will not be charged the 2.5% transaction fee, which the Indian Government charges.
Should you decide to request a refund, after your application has been submitted, we will no longer be able to refund the Government fee, however you can apply to be considered for receiving a refund of agency application service fee.
Urgent e-Tourist visa Fee is INR 19850 (Approx USD 294) Exchange rate applicable per passenger including interchange charge for credit/debit cards. For urgent visa approval you can choose the express services by paying extra charges in case of urgent travels. Urgent e-tourist Visa can be obtained in 12 to 16 hours.
The e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the travelers via email. When the traveler arrives in India, they will need to have biometric information taken at the airport and their passport will be stamped.
An eTV is a visa for travelling to India which is issued electronically (Online). Tourist visa is issued online so that it’s not necessary to submit an original passport or other documents for processing, though the traveler must have an original, valid passport. A scanned copy is sufficient for the e-Visa to be processed. Simply complete and submit Travisa's online request form. Once the traveler arrives in India, biometric information (scans of fingerprints) will be taken at the airport and the original visa will be stamped inside the passport.
The Indian e-Tourist visa is generally issued for a DOUBLE entry with duration of staying up to 60 days from the date of entry in India. Maximum of two Indian e-Visas can be issued for the same traveler within one year.